We’re looking to take on a project manager to work within our delivery operation in the south/south-east of England. Experience in Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) is essential
You’ll work for a thriving company in a thriving industry. If you are a dynamic, determined and customer-focused individual, we’d love to hear from you.
Project managers are responsible for the delivery of their allocated projects and provide high quality solutions to our varied customer base.
We pride ourselves on best-in-class delivery across several of the UK-leading BEMS manufacturers, including TREND, Schneider Ecostruxure and Distech.
We’re looking for the leading candidate to design and manage BEMS projects ranging from £10,000 – £750,000, inclusive of all commercial and technical tasks from sales handover to project completion.
Internal – contracts manager, directors, sales and engineering team.
External – customers, partner manufacturers and supply chain.
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC plant and control applications
- Good awareness of health and safety regulations
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to either work as a conscientious team player or work unsupervised
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills
- High level of organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Good level of commercial awareness to protect margin during project delivery
- To take a project from sales handover through detailed design phase, delivery and handover
- Assessment of construction issue information and management of RFIs
- Production of control schedules, descriptions of operation and network schematics
- Procurement of hardware, field equipment, control panels and installation resource
- Production of RAMS, project programme etc
- Commercial management at project level (applications, variations etc)
- Maintaining a high level of communication with customers through written, verbal correspondence and site attendances
- Managing site team to ensure milestones are achieved
- Identification and communication of any risks during projects (delays by others etc)
- Collating site reports ahead of progress meetings with customers
- Collating and issuing O&M manuals, inclusive of ‘as fitted’ drawings
- Embracing the company values, ethos and enhancing a ‘one team’ culture
Key result areas
- Efficient completion of engineering tasks within agreed timescales
- Accurate and efficient design of outstation points lists and strategy in accordance with agreed mode of operation
- Effective communication with customer site representatives and staff
- Protecting margin on projects through effective planning and efficient deployment of resources
- Maintaining brand standards
As a company we are continually evolving to meet the diverse needs of our customer base. That’s why we’re developing a comprehensive training and development programme. With our rapid growth across the UK BEMS sector, the company is continually looking to find the best people to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary, car and benefits package.