Are you an experienced BEMS engineer?
We’re looking for an ambitious, full-time engineer to work in the northeast and Yorkshire.
What you’ll need:
- BEMS engineering experience, with primary technical knowledge of either Trend, Tridium or EcoStruxure, as well as other legacy BEMS systems.
- Ideally, you’ll have five years’ working knowledge of Schneider EcoStruxure systems.
- Previous experience in the field service environment, in a role that involves looking after customers.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer satisfaction.
- A flexible and self-motivated approach to work.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- A full driving license.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering a best-in-class service, with customer satisfaction a top priority.
- Taking ownership of your customer base and meeting/exceeding contractual requirements.
- Working closely with customers to identify and resolve operational issues.
- Providing clear and concise service visit reports that demonstrate the value of Kendra.
- Working collaboratively with account management and administration teams to deliver on field quotations. You’ll do this by proactively identifying solutions for improvements, energy savings, upgrades or repairs.
- Identifying energy and enhancement projects and providing suggestions and opportunities which are beneficial for both parties.
- Taking part in the team call out rota and supporting other members of the team where possible.
- Developing your technical and industry knowledge through manufacture and BCIA training, and keeping abreast of technological developments in the industry.
What you’ll get:
- Best in industry salaries
- Company car or allowance
- Local travel (within 1.5 hours of your home) wherever possible
- Private health care for you and your family, with online private GP
- Annual bonus
- Healthy reward scheme via health care provider for discounted sportswear, free Apple watches, cinema tickets etc.
- Long service rewards, including additional leave after 5 years’ service
- Purchase of bicycles via cycle to work scheme
- Personal development plan
- Investment in training, including full suite of BCIA courses and personal development training
- Participation in quarterly recognition awards
- Participation in employee referral scheme – financial payment for referral introductions
- Fantastic team and work environment, with very high staff retention rates