Are you an experienced BEMS project engineer? Join our south east and southern team
Want to join our friendly southern team, carrying out Project Engineering and Commissioning to Trend, EcoStruxure & Distech BEMS systems? Ideally, you’ll have excess of 4 years working knowledge of one of these systems and be willing to undertake training on the others.
The role will involve onsite supervision and management of BEMS projects. It’ll also centre around the production of design documentation, allowing control panel manufacture and electrical installation works to be undertaken.
What you’ll get:
- Best in industry salary
- Company car or allowance
- Local travel (within 1.5 hours of your home) wherever possible
- Private health care for you and your family, with online private GP
- Annual bonus
- Healthy reward scheme via health care provider for discounted sportswear, free Apple watches, cinema tickets etc.
- Long service rewards, including additional leave after 5 years’ service
- Purchase of bicycles via cycle to work scheme
- Personal development plan
- Investment in training, including full suite of BCIA courses and personal development training
- Participation in quarterly recognition awards
- Participation in employee referral scheme – financial payment for referral introductions
- Fantastic team and work environment, with very high staff retention rates