Are you an experienced BEMS principal engineer? Join our London team.
We’re looking for two ambitious, full time engineers. You’ll be carrying out support, energy engineering and commissioning works on Trend IQVision Systems. Think you’ll be the right fit?
What you’ll need:
- BEMS engineering experience. You’ll have primary knowledge of either Trend, Tridium or EcoStruxure, and other legacy systems.
- Experience in a field service environment. You’d have worked in a role that involves looking after customers.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer satisfaction.
- A flexible and self-motivated approach to work.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- A full driving license.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering a best-in-class service, with customer satisfaction a top priority.
- Taking ownership of your customer base and meeting or exceeding contractual requirements.
- Working closely with customers to identify and resolve operational issues.
- Providing clear and concise service visit reports that demonstrate the value of Kendra.
- Working collaboratively with account management and administration teams to deliver on field quotations. You’ll do this by proactively identifying solutions for improvements, energy savings, upgrades or repairs.
- Identifying energy and enhancement projects and opportunities, proving helpful suggestions for both parties.
- Taking part in the team call out rota. You’ll also need to support other team members where possible.
- Developing your technical and industry knowledge. To keep our people up-to-date on technical developments, we offer various manufacture and BCIA training opportunities.
What you’ll get:
- Best in industry salaries
- Company car or allowance
- Local travel (within 1.5 hours of your home) wherever possible
- Private health care for you and your family, with online private GP
- Annual bonus
- Healthy reward scheme via health care provider for discounted sportswear, free Apple watches, cinema tickets etc.
- Long service rewards, including additional leave after 5 years’ service
- Purchase of bicycles via cycle to work scheme
- Personal development plan
- Investment in training, including full suite of BCIA courses and personal development training
- Participation in quarterly recognition awards
- Participation in employee referral scheme – financial payment for referral introductions
- Fantastic team and work environment, with very high staff retention rates